PATE SWAP MEET CAR CORRAL
OPERATIONAL RULES – SPRING 2017
The swap meet sponsoring clubs welcome you to our Car Corral. We are glad to have you join us at the Texas Motor Speedway. The Spring 2016 dates are April 27 – Apr 30. As with any large gathering, we too have a few regulations we expect everyone to abide by to help make this a safe and successful event. Acceptance of a space constitutes your agreement to abide by our rules.
1. The Car Corral is for running, operational vehicles only. (No parts, Motor Homes, R.V’s, Buses or miscellaneous items.) (Tents during daylight hours only, tents must be removed at night.)
2. The Car Corral windshield stickers must be filled out and displayed on the upper right inside corner of the windshield on the car driven into the Car Corral area. You will not be admitted until this is done.
3. There will be a sticker for each vehicle for sale. Stickers may not be transferred to another vehicle.
4. All replacement stickers will be issued at full face value.
5. Vehicles may enter the Car Corral between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. only, except Wednesday, when vehicles will be admitted from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
6. The owner is responsible for vehicle at all times. This includes the hours between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. when vehicles may be viewed and between 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. You may take your vehicle out each night before the gates close.
7. Vehicles must be driven into the Car Corral. Trailers or car haulers are only permitted in the staging area north of the Car Corral. Trailers and car haulers are to be removed from the staging area after unloading.
8. Neither the Pate Swap Meet nor the Texas Motor Speedway will be responsible for damages, injuries or accidents during the event.
9. The swap meet directors and the Texas Motor Speedway officials reserve
the right to reject and/or eject any person or firm they deem as undesirable for any reason. The directors’/officials’ actions and decisions are final.